SVW Provides COVID-19 Protection to Clients
In this quickly changing environment, Security Vault Works is your solution to protecting employees, customers, and the general public. For many of our customers, we’ve moved from plan to execution in a matter of days in response to OSHA and CDC safety recommendations. We understand that everyone’s health and safety is the highest priority while we act with a sense of urgency ensuring initiatives are completed as quickly as possible.
OSHA and the CDC are recommending installing engineering controls that involve isolating employees from work-related hazards.
These types of controls reduce exposure to hazards without relying on worker behavior and can be the most cost-effective solution to implement.
Engineering controls for SARS-CoV-2 include:
• Installing high-efficiency air filters.
• Increasing ventilation rates in the work environment.
• Installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards.
• Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19:
• Installing a drive-through window for customer service.
• Specialized negative pressure ventilation in some settings, such as for aerosol generating procedures (e.g., airborne infection isolation rooms in healthcare settings).
• Installing kick plates and hands-free openers
We can respond to your urgent Facility Maintenance and Exterior Services needs, as well as other COVID-19 cleaning related needs.